Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
BA (Hons) Business Management - 24 months
The programme is available in two duration modes:
Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
● Any other equivalent qualification
● 1 year of work experience if none of the above
The course consists of 2 StagesStage 1 (24 months - Level 5 diploma stage)
● Business Economics
● International Marketing Management
● Human Resource Management
● Business Finance
● Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
● Marketing Communications
● Customer Behaviour
● Operations Management❯ Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2Stage 2 (12 months - University stage)
● Accounting and Finance for Managers
● Business Project
● Organisational Change
● Strategic Human Resource Management
● Strategic Management
● The Principles of Marketing Management❯ Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
24 Months - AED 41800
36 Months - AED 37000
Please find below available fee payment plans:
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.
Stage 1 (Delivered by LSIB): Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management awarded by OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. This stage is taught and delivered London School of International Business, UK.
Stage 2 Stage 2 is a degree stage, leading to progression to BA (Hons) Business management Degree (Top Up) awarded by University of Chichester, UK - highly respected university in UK delivered by London Graduate School.
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team