Simply let us know your email address, we will email you the programme Viewbook asap.
present_to_all PURSUE YOUR DREAMS - GAIN A RESPECTED QUALIFICATION STUDYING ONLINE
BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management - 18 months
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The course is delivered in 2 stages as follows:
❯ Stage 1 leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
● Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
● Marketing Management (20 credits)
● Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
● Operations Management (20 credits)
● Finance Management (20 credits)
● Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2.
❯ Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management degree
● International Business (20 credits)
● Business Strategy (20 credits)
● Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
● Business Communications (20 credits)
● Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
● Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
18 Months - GBP £6700
24 Months - GBP £5900
Please find below available fee payment plans:
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.Stage 1 (Delivered by LSIB): Stage 1 leads to award of Level 4 + 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management, awarded by OfQual regulated awarding body. This stage is taught and delivered London School of International Business, UK.Stage 2 Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the BA (Hons) in Tourism and Hospitality Management degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University / awarding body. Credits earned at this stage - 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Please leave your phone number and press "call me" to receive a call back from our course advisor.
(Our operating hours are 10am - 4 pm GMT)
or call us at+44-(0)-203-608-0144
Please complete the following form to submit an enquiry to Admission team